Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Type of Writer

The all knowing, sanguine www has finally discerned that I am a poet at heart. That does not come as a surprise since I have contributed with some extremely brainy stuff in the past. What however surprises me to a degree is that I am a very leggy woman also.

You Should Be A Poet
You craft words well, in creative and unexpected ways. And you have a great talent for evoking beautiful imagery... Or describing the most intense heartbreak ever. You're already naturally a poet, even if you've never written a poem.

4 comments:

Aparna said...

You want me to believe thatyou are a leggy lady who is a natural poet?????
ROTFL!!!!!!!
Btw, was this a meme'd post?

Bald Monkey said...

I am not really up to speed with the blogosphere terminology but if a meme'd post is seeing somebody post something and do the same in your blog, you have put the finger on the nub.
Saw it in your blog and posted this.

Dinesh said...

When you got legs like that, everything you write (or say) is poetic.

Anonymous said...

Leggy bald female ... now, that's you alright !